- Need to Lose a Few? 6 Ways to Slim Down FastPosted 261 days ago
- How to Break a Weight Loss PlateauPosted 266 days ago
- Sleep your Way Thin – Why Getting a Good Night’s Rest is Vital for Weight LossPosted 295 days ago
- How to Lose Belly FatPosted 297 days ago
- How to Lose Pregnancy Weight After Having a BabyPosted 307 days ago
- Lose Weight by Walking 20 Minutes a DayPosted 307 days ago
- How to Lose Weight Eating at McDonald’sPosted 313 days ago
- Why is Losing Weight So Hard?Posted 315 days ago
Our TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure) Calculator will tell you how many calories that your body needs per day to maintain your current body weight. Once you know that number, it’s easy to lose weight or build muscle. If you want to lose weight, you have to eat 500 calories less than what your TDEE is. If you want to build muscle, you have to eat 500 calories more than what your TDEE is.
Getting the body you want is simple, but it will take a lot of work. You can eat whatever you want, but you have to stay within your daily calories. Combine that with resistance training, and you’re on your way to looking good naked (c’mon, that’s what we all want anyway, right?).
To use the calculator, enter your weight, height, age and gender. If you’re using metric units (kilograms and centimeters), then select ‘Yes’ under the ‘Use Metric?’ option. If you’re going to use American/Imperial units (pounds and inches), then select ‘No’ under the ‘Use Metric?’ option.
The final option to select is your Activity Level. If you exercise 1-3 times a week, then select that option. Most people will be using this option. If you’re going to the gym 4-5 times a week, then use that option.